*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
*CLICK ON IMAGE ABOVE FOR LARGER VIEW*
*BE SURE TO CHECK THE HOME & FAQ PAGES FOR DETAILS ON ANY SPECIAL OFFERS*
Here is an eye-catching caftan & pants set, and it's both VINTAGE & HANDMADE! The design is quite African-esque, with a grey background, red borders at the neckline, sleeve ends, and side splits. I count 6 different figures in the pattern, some of which are accented with thick white thread. Caftan has two side-splits (so it's easier to walk in!). Pants have a drawstring waist and can accomodate many waist sizes. The pants also have a lowered crotch, please refer to inseam measurements below. A very unique outfit, suitable for a man or a woman. Condition is excellent!
Measurements, etc. (inches are approximate):
* Size Medium or Large??? (please refer to measurements!)
* CAFTAN Chest-Waist-Hips (*FLAT* across front) = 21-21-23 inches
* CAFTAN Shoulder to Shoulder Seam (*FLAT* across front at top) = 17 inches
* CAFTAN Length (from neck) = 45.5 inches
* CAFTAN Sleeve Length = 10.5 inches
* CAFTAN Side Split Length = 21 inches
* CAFTAN Bottom Width (*FLAT* across front) = 40 inches
* PANTS Outer Leg Seam = 39 inches
* PANTS Inner Leg Seam = 25.5 inches
* PANTS Leg Opening at Ankle Width = 16 inches around
* PANTS Waist (*FLAT* across front) = 22 inches maximum (*can be a lot smaller because of drawstring)
* Materials = feels like cotton
* Care = I would suggest handwashing
*Don't forget to double flat measurements. Please measure a similar clothing item in your own wardrobe that fits you well for comparison to this one.
*Please email me with any questions before purchasing. I will COMBINE SHIPPING on eligble items purchased at the same time--just email me and/or wait for my adjusted invoice.
*INTERNATIONAL RESIDENTS please email me for shipping quotes to your country.
*If you wish to receive this item FAST, please email me for speedier shipping options & rates.
*All items over $20.00 automatically include shipping insurance in the shipping costs. If you do not wish to insure the item against loss of damage during mailing, please email me for an invoice adjustment. However, this is not recommended. Shipping insurance may not be available for all international shipping options.